6.6.13

The tiger dress









When i saw this dress in H&M store i fell in love with it. 
I liked the tiger print, the asymmetrical length and the shape.
The weather yesterday was perfect to wear it for the first time this summer.

Όταν είδα αυτό το φόρεμα στα H&M, το ερωτεύτηκα αμέσως.
Μου άρεσε τo print της τίγρης, το ασύμμετρο μήκος και το σχήμα του.
Χτες ο καιρός ήταν τέλειος ώστε να το φορέσω για πρώτη φορά αυτό το καλοκαίρι.

Ηope you liked it!

Ελπίζω να σας άρεσε!

dress : h&m, bag : accessorize, flats : h&m, glasses : firmoo

8 comments:

Inspiration partout said...

Τέλειο φόρεμα!:)

Anonymous said...

Cute dress but the handbag is the real show stopper!

Anonymous said...

you're truly a good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you've done a fantastic task on this subject!


Feel free to visit my web blog :: best way to earn money

photodreamsofel said...

Ηi!:) Το Blog σου ειναι υπεροχοο!Το λατρεψα! Εαν θες μπορεις να επισκεφτεις και το δικο μου κ να μου πεις κ την γνωμη σου γι αυτο. Επισης θα μπορουσαμε να ακολουθησουμε η μια την αλλη εαν το θες κι εσυ!:)
Xxx Elena!
http://photodreamsofel.wordpress.com/

iOn said...

ωραιο το φορεμα!! Αυτο το παρκο κατι μου θυμιζει εμενα -νομιζω δηλαδη.

following you :)

Дарья Пленкина said...

Hi! I really love your blog and I will be glad to friendship with you! I'm follow you andwaiting for updates! Follow me back? http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

Abby said...

Lovely dress! I am also liking the hi-lo dress lately and I need to get one of these!!

Follow each other on GFC? I'd love for you to swing by mine, let me know if you're interested.

www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Emilia de Azcuenaga said...

http://thesteezybrunette.blogspot.com.ar